it’s so shitty when you finally realize someone who you cared so much about and wanted to be apart of your life so much doesn’t feel at all near the same way and could barely care at all about you
whenever I feel discouraged about my writing I think about The Subspace Emissary’s World Conquest…if someone can write 3.5 million words about super smash brothers over the course of six years then I can damn sure write whatever tiny thing I’m working on, lol
//you might be emotional but you’ll never “cry so much that it comes outta the mask you wear” emotional
Depending on where you’re from, the information you’ll be giving will be different. It’s important to teach about the land you currently stand on instead of teaching about Aboriginal history as one singular history. There are many languages and nations in Australia..
- Creative Spirits is such a good site, I’m also finding myself just scrolling through the topics there.
- Aboriginal history (brief) and also here
- Land Rights and Civil Rights
- Mission Voices (talks about missions and reserves in the Victoria area)
- Our Generation (full length film) - I recommend that EVERYONE puts away some time to watch this. It puts everything into perspective.
- First Australians - A seven part documentary series on the history of Indigenous Australia (I recommend that everyone watches this one too)
- MABO - The retelling Eddie ‘Koiki’ Mabo’s life and of the famous Land Rights case of Mer Island (in the Torres Strait)
I think that information will be quite enough to get you started! If you need anything else, just message the blog and I’ll reply asap :)
>teenage actress’s private nudes get leaked
>teenage actress is reviled as a slut and a whore and a bad role model
>james franco asks a seventeen-year-old girl if he can meet her in a private hotel room
>james franco gets to go on saturday night live and joke about what a silly doofus he is for soliciting sex from a girl literally half his age
DO NOT DARE OVERLOOK THIS POST
420 is so close I can already taste all the bad jokes I’ll have to weed through
it’s good to be well-informed when writing fanfictions and such and i hope this helps u guys out!!!